Thank you very much for considering to donate to Sanatana Dharma Foundation.We invite you to donate generously to Sanatana Dharma Foundation !
As you may be aware, Sanatana Dharma Foundation is a 501c3 certified Non-Profit making all contributions to SDF tax deductible. Our Tax ID is 20-8615051. We will issue you a Tax deduction Receipt letter for your contributions (if they exceed $100 for the year), in the month of January.
Sanatana Dharma Foundation has contributed over $250,000 to various Charitable causes and Organizations – within US and India, over the last 3 years 2007 - 2010. Some of the beneficiaries are:
1. Aim for Seva, India
2. Bharat Heritage Foundation, India
3. FACT India Museum, India
4. Vishwa Janani Parishad, India
5. Veda Patashala, Andhra Pradesh
6. Hindu Mandir Executive Conference, USA (HMEC)
7. Bhutanese Hindu Refugees, DFW area, Texas
8. Hindu American Foundation (HAF)
9. World Association of Vedic Studies (WAVES)
10. Hindu Students Association (HSA)
We recquest and recommend that you sign up for a monthly contribution of some amount that is affordable to you, an amount that will not pinch your pocket (Example - $51 or $108) , but will nevertheless help us make a difference as we have done so far.
Please use the button below to donate securely using your credit card/Debit card through PayPal
You can also send your donations through mail to
Sanatana Dharma Foundation
18240 Midway Road #1303
Dallas, TX 75287
Phone : 614-668-1668
Last Updated (Thursday, 11 October 2012 03:01)