The Goal of SDF Forum is to encourage Hindus to participate in constructive dialogues that are beneficial to protect our heritage; our dharma rather than heated arguments which further fragment Hindu society.
The purpose and mission of Sanatana Dharma Foundation is to strengthen Hindus, Hindu Communities, Institutions and Society in the United States, India and the world – by
a) Promoting Research, Education and Awareness of Hindu issues and concerns
b) Positioning issues and concerns of Hindus in the World bodies and World Media, in such a way that representation of Hindu issues are fair, accurate credible and well informed.
c) Clarifying, Preserving, Protecting and Strengthening the Hindu Identity, spanning its various Sampradayas (Ancient Traditions) represented by its Acharyas and Gurus (Hindu Saints deeply learned in the Hindu Scriptures)
d) Facilitating Harmony and Unity amongst Hindus and Hindu organizations, and enabling Collaborative Action.
This yahoo group is moderated by a group of moderators. Please bear with us since your posting may not be approved right away.
Here is the URL to signup for SDF forum
Please follow the following guidelines while posting to SDF Yahoo Group.
1. The correspondents need to be polite and civil in their discussions. Personal attacks on other correspondents are completely discouraged.
2. Material containing profanities & incitement to violence will not be posted.
3. The content of the postings has to reflect in the objectives of the group. Please visit our web site for SDF Vision here
4. Kindly respond to an individual member separately, off-line, if the subject matter does not pertain to the whole group. Please be sensitive number of emails that is useful to the whole group.
5. Please avoid posting the same material repeatedly under different title.
6. SDF members are encouraged to participate in constructive dialogues.
7. SDF group is only for practicing Hindus
8. Moderator will strictly enforce these rules.